Labels

Friday 13 January 2012

The newly found..


With the beautiful streak of sunlight, splashing up my gentle skin,
I realize , I don’t feel the heat, I don’t feel the swelter,
For all I feel  is the warmth of these yellow rays,
Embracing them with all my love,
As, I lose my self, within the world of silence



I smile all the time,
Discover every moment with some music around,
All the chaos and bedlam, choose to recede
For Silence is empowering,  throwing every hard feeling to defeat.


It is spreading like a fire within,
Leading a war against myself,
Ego, Jealousy, Greed, Envy, Sloth;
Together they push me in this wordly zone
Where everything seems ephemeral.


So I choose to stand by my sword of silence,
To give away answers , without making a sound
Palpable is not what it seems ;
Just plays the trick, with its sheer beauty.


The experience is something serene, is something seraphic ;
It makes me calm when anger fills in my blood,
Makes me feel loved, when solitude is my home,
Makes me strong, when the world is intimidating,

I try to find this mystery, which is so profound in itself,
For it comes with an unheard sound,
Without any visible look,
Yet it strikes so swiftly within me,
Takes me to a sacred place; where no emotions are felt;

Yet am not stoned, not callous or unfelt,
For feelings do exist, wearing a canopy of  purity.




As I walk down its lane ,to cover a distance
Everything seems shallow, so trivial
I laugh, at the silliness of this world
For it is engrossed to gain,
Something which they shall never


The nothingness of its nature, makes it so magical;
like snow falling in the darkness of the house—
Peace,love and smiles, is what it drops with
Drenching this existence, for never to get soaked.


The filth of the world seems far away, so distinct;
As if I never knew them,
Seldom do they knock me over and again
But are thrashed away, by my love for silence.


16 comments:

  1. Hey Khushboo.... u have to become a professional writer... kya creativity hai... how can u get these kind of words.. its really good... good going.. all d best for further writings..:-):-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't figure a perfect word to describe the beauty of your soul writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You dont need to find one :) Your compliment says it all :)

      Delete
    2. I'll be eagerly waiting for your next publication.

      Delete
    3. Thnx...
      Just one last thing..can i have the real name of this 'anonymous'??

      Delete
    4. I was reading your profile and your interests further states "understanding spirituality". Do you have any inspiration in understanding spirituality? I have a keen interest in understanding the same.

      Delete
    5. There is no specific inspiration. Only the idea, that it helps your mind get free from all the limitaions around..that's the reason i follow it!!

      Delete
    6. Well, you are absolutely correct on that one. My costliest possession is my freedom. If you happen to write something on spirituality, it would be a masterpiece because you understand and practice it.

      Delete
  3. I am Abhimanyu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOw!!! Girl... it's just sooo beautifully written.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very well written !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice.............One Khushoo........really u spreding a KHUSHBOO>.................Keep it up

    ReplyDelete